Software & Hardware Engineer
Based in Tartu, Estonia
We are looking for an engineer to develop novel smart city and smart road hardware and software products. In addition,we provide the engineer with opportunities for the development of innovative vehicle-to-everything (V2X) communications for improving the safety and driving experiences.
· Partner with software and computer vision engineers and designers to build paved paths for safe roads with sensor fusion, and deliver reliable and safe product
· Evaluate,recommend, build, or drive adoption of tools and processes for smart city infrastructure research and production use cases.
· Develop tools and processes to enable reliable and performant hardware development and production.
· Make improvements to our production pipeline, including DFM of PCBs and other electronics related parts.
· Participate in and contribute to V2X standard development in SAE and ETSI.
· Knowledge about electronics in general: principles, components, safety, regulations,measurement techniques, troubleshooting etc.
· Arduino/C/C++,Node.js & PHP development experience.
· Solid understanding of standardized communication technologies.
· Strong interpersonal skills, an ability to work collaboratively within teams and manage several tasks at once.
· A commitment to quality and an eye for detail.
· The agility to work in the rapid, unpredictable environment of a high-growth tech organization.
· Experience in developing best practices, software principles, and code design concepts.
· Ability to work independently
· 3+years of production development experience
What We Offer:
· Family like environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
· Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
· Growth opportunities for career development
· Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
· Competitive compensation package